Tuesday, November 11, 2008

15 Months

Well, I have been slacking on the monthly pictures but I would like to update you all on what Nolan is doing now.
  • He likes to color pictures. He will sit at the table for a few moments and color, which is so cute.
  • He has learned to tip his sippy cup. This is big, because he had no idea how to do it on his own. But now he is having a hard time with straw cups because he tries to tilt them too.
  • This one is exciting!! Last night he stacked three blocks. I am totally impressed, because he just started doing it by himself.
  • He loves to give hugs and kisses. When he wakes up in the morning, he will lean from me to Tyler giving us kisses. But usually Tyler gets more than I do.

I am sure there is more, I'll update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment