Saturday, November 15, 2008

15 Month Stats

It's official Nolan is just like his Daddy. Tall and skinny. Yesterday Nolan had his 15 month check-up. I wasn't able to go, but Tyler said that Nolan was a very good boy. This post also goes along with the last one.
  • Nolan weighs 21 lbs. (I have not checked but I think that is up about 1/2 lb since his 12 month check up). This puts him in the 5th percentile for weight. But, the doctor was not concerned. He is just skinny.
  • He is 32 inches long. That is about the 75th percentile.

Developmentally he right on track. Although the doctor said we need to work on teaching him body parts. This what he is doing:

  • He knows what a snake says. This was actually very easy to teach him. He picked it up in about 2 days.
  • He likes to help clean up after he plays with his toys. But, it is just to tempting for him to get them all back out again after things are clean.
  • He imitates just about everything we do. He finds it very entertaining to do the same things as mom and dad.
  • We have been working on where his belly button is, but I am not sure he really understands it yet.

This week has been a little rough on him because not only is he pretty sick, his top molars are coming in. I didn't even realize it but I just had the urge to check his teeth earlier this week. They are both popping through. I feel sorry for my sick baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment