Saturday, May 10, 2008

Nolan: 9 Months of Happiness

I will use the excuse that I wanted Tyler to be home when I took Nolan's nine month pictures (but really I just forgot to take them).

So we took Nolan to the Dr. on Friday (his nine month b-day), overall he is doing good. His weight is an issue that I am concerned about (the doctor said not to worry). His percentile has dropped from the 45th to the 20th, that makes me sad. I feel like I am not feeding him enough. I am sure that it is because he crawling all over the place .


9 Month Stats:


Weight: 18.6 lbs.


Height: 29 inches


So you ask, what is Nolan doing these days. Well let me tell, just about everything.

  • Crawling everywhere and pulls up (on everything) and can walk along the couch (if he wants to )

  • Climbing up the steps, like a pro

  • Trying to eat just about anything he can put in his mouth (keeping it down is another story)

  • He can say Dada (though he will not do this on command) and likes to say many other adorable sounds/words

  • Scared of just about everyone other than Momma and Dadda

  • Waves (again usually not on command)

  • He is learning to obey and understands the word NO (then he throws a fit because he cannot do what he wants to do)

  • He knows his name and sometimes actually listens when we call for him



I am sure there are a ton of other things that he is learning to do as I type this. And Tyler wanted me to add that he has learned to puke a lot lately (yes he is still sick), I ready for him to forget this. Boy, this is going to be my longest post EVER.



I cannot believe that my baby boy will be a year old in 3 months, crazy. I better start planning his party.

No comments:

Post a Comment