Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I found a baby....

So as some of you may know, I have been looking for another baby to watch (to bring in a little income of my own). Well I found a sweet 7 month old baby girl. Her name is Kaiya (isn't that a cute name!), and she is precious. Nolan loves here already. They were giving each other kisses within 5 minutes of meeting each other. I feel like we are such a good match. I look foward to watching her grow.

*On a side note though, yesterday was my first day watching her. And last night she woke up throwing up (her mom called and told me this morning), Tyler woke up throwing up, and Nolan is very cranky (he threw up after breakfast but I do not know if that was because he is sick). So Kaiya did not come over today, Tyler stayed home from work, and I've made Nolan take some extra naps today. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics
    I LOVE them all!!!
    The blog looks GREAT!!!
    Nat

    Hope everyone is feeling better!

    I love what you are doing with the blog, Amber you amaze me!

    Love Mom Too

    ReplyDelete