Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Omaha Zoo

We made a weekend trip to Omaha to visit the zoo. We had so much fun. Sleeping in a hotel w/ two babies isn't the most relaxing but we managed. :)
The zoo was great! There were so many things to see we didn't make it through all of it. We rode the train, and the Skyfari. The Skyfari was fun but it stressed me out a bit. We couldn't ride together, so I took Lily. We were really high in the air and all I could think of was how unsafe it was. But on the trip back I took Nolan and it was a little less stressful. Nolan really enjoyed the trip! I think his favorite thing was seeing the "Nemo" fish, which were the very first thing we saw. He also liked the tigers, which were the last animals we saw. He wanted to give them a blanket and some water because they were sleepy. Lily loved it too, she didn't cry once.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun family trip! (I totally hear ya about two that age in a hotel! but once they were asleep then it was nice!)
    That cracked me up Nolan playing with that lizard... when we went my mom-in-law and I thought those were real!!!

    ReplyDelete