Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camp out

I am really falling behind on blogging. I hope to catch up soon. But that may be unrealistic due to the fact that someone constantly needs my attention. :)
Tyler and Nolan had a camp out in the living room floor about a month ago. Nolan loved it. We set up his tent Nan bought him for his birthday last year. It is so big he rarely get to play with it. I filled it full of blankets and pillows and even a battery operated lantern. He thought it was so neat.
We also taught Nolan how to dunk oreos in a glass of milk. But that all ended when he misunderstood me when I said "dunk it", he thought I said "dump it". Boy, he enjoyed that! He is such a boy!






1 comment:

  1. I am dying laughing... the dunk/dump! Kids are so fun! Looks like Nolan has a pretty fun daddy too! What special memories!

    ReplyDelete