Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sleeping, is that all I talk about...

We have offically moved to our own room again. It was much harder for me to do w/ Lily than it was when Nolan was a baby. I am not sure why, I just felt really guilty about it. Although I miss being in the room with her, she is sleeping so much better, and so am I. So I guess it was worth it. Last night she slept 5 hours straight, which was great. And Tyler has been doing the first feeding. This lets me sleep, which I am so happy about. She has been doing so much better falling back to sleep at night. She does so well at night. I hope that this isn't a short-lived moment, but I pretty sure that once the newborn stage is over things will change.
She is growing so fast. I cannot believe she'll be one month old tomorrow. I am excited to see how much she weighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment