Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1 Month Old!

This month has went by too fast. My baby is growing up and getting so big. We went to the doctor for a weight check today and she weighs 8lbs. 14oz. What a big girl. She is in the 50th percentile, when she was born she was around the 25th.
She has always been an alert baby (Nolan was too), but I can tell that she is starting to really notice the things around her. She is a pretty good sleeper. I think that it is just taking me awhile to figure out how she likes to sleep. Oh last night, she only woke up 1 time to eat. Of course, she didn't want to go back to sleep after she ate, but still 1 time is fantastic.
Overall, life feels just perfect. Nolan loves his sister, and loves to "help" take care of her. I feel like I am adjusting very well, and our family feels like it is getting into a nice groove. I love my life! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amber, Your daughter is beautiful. It makes me really excited to be having another baby. Even with all the talk about the lack of sleep, I'm still excited!

    ReplyDelete