Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lily update

Lily is doing good. She is growing so fast. My poor baby has what I am assuming is baby acne. She bumps all over her face and around her neck. I don't remember Nolan having anything like this. From what I've read it normally disappears by 4-6 months. That seems like a long time to me. But, I guess as long as it doesn't bother her, everything is ok.
I took these pictures the other day. I think it is crazy that she looks so different in every picture I take. The bottom two look a lot like what she really looks like. I don't think the top two look like her at all. But she is still cute in every picture! :) I am in love!

2 comments:

  1. she looks so content:) i'm glad you wrote what you did about which ones look most like her, b/c i agree, the top 2 look a little different from the bottom 2! miss being there to meet her...

    ReplyDelete