Thursday, February 5, 2009

30 Weeks!

Only 70 days left!! I cannot believe she'll be here so soon. I love my baby girl more and more everyday. We get to set-up her crib this weekend which I am so excited about. Her bedding is going to take a little longer than this anxious mommy would like (it will not be here until the end of March). But, I feel like we are finally getting some things accomplish. I have been "nesting" all day. My house has been so messy and I finally had a day off to clean. I feel better now. Nolan is staying with Mama this weekend and while he is there we will be setting up his big boy bed. I feel like my babies are growing up so fast. I love them both so much. Just thinking about seeing them together makes my heart smile. :)
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment