Saturday, February 14, 2009

18 Months Old

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I guess I've been busy I don't remember.
Nolan is 18 months old as of last Monday. I feel like he is getting so big, so fast. He is so smart. I feel like he understands almost everything that I say to him. I love my sweet boy more as everyday passes. I wish that I could just bottle up this time and be able to look back to in whenever I want. I am so excited to see Nolan as a big brother. But, it is almost hard to believe that my baby isn't going to be the baby anymore. I am very sentimental right now. I blame it a little on the pregnancy but also it is just hard to watch time FLY by. I want to be able to hold my sweet baby boy in my arms forever.
Here are the most recent stats on Mr. Nolan:
23.5lbs - 20th percentile...much better than the 5th percentile that he was last time
33inches - 75th percentile
19.5 head circumference (I am not sure what percentile this is)

So what is he doing these days:
  • Well the biggest is, he is sleeping (wonderfully I might add) in a big boy bed. He had a somewhat difficult first night, but after that he has been perfect. I am so very proud of my big boy. Sometimes when he doesn't want to sleep he will stand at the door for a little while, but then climbs back in bed and usually falls asleep. The other night Tyler said that he heard a big thud sound, and went to check on him. He had fallen out of bed but didn't even wake up.
  • Every developmental question the pediatrician asked, Nolan could do. I was looking at a timeline of the things he should be doing and he is doing some that are at the 24 month range. Of course there are a few areas that we need to work on. His words are not the best, and almost everything is a "ball".
  • He is learning to jump. Which is so cute!
  • He loves to play any kind of ball. He kicks his soccer ball, shoots his basketball. I think he is going to enjoy sports when he gets older.

I am sure there are all kinds of other things but I cannot think of anymore right now. I'll post some new pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment