Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet baby Nolan

My sweet baby boy, he has taught me so much. I feel like I am such a better person because of him. The first six months that I had with Nolan were a real struggle. He taught me how to be patient. I remember praying about 10 times a day for the patience to go on. He cried so much, it got to the point that I crying right there along with him. But, as I begin to care for not just him but also Lily, I feel so different. I wonder what she will be like (especially days when she doesn't want to be put down). But then I just look at Nolan and realize that it is all worth it. He is so much fun to be around. I love every minute that I get to be with him. I am so thankful for my baby boy and so glad that I have been blessed to be his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment