Thursday, March 12, 2009

35 Weeks!

I had an appointment today (I start my weekly appointments next week). It was pretty uneventful, besides having to wait for the doctor for an hour. :( Anyway, she is growing big. She isn't moving as much now, she is pretty much out of room. I know that I have a few more weeks until she is consider full term, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about meeting her. I am very anxious to see what she looks like, I am sure is absolutely beautiful. I feel like she has dropped, she feels much lower than she has before (and she has always been low). So basically I am having to run to the restroom every time I stand up. I am not going to miss that part of pregnancy.
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment