Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Please Pray...

As most of you know, before we were blessed with this baby, we lost one. Tyler and I consider that baby our 2nd child. Even though we were never able to meet him or she was still part of our lives for 5 weeks. Well, today October 15th, is National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. I just ask that whoever reads this post today or any other day, please pray for all of the families that have lost a child. God gave us peace, but there are so many that are having a painful time dealing with their loss(es). It is my pray that the mothers and fathers are able to find peace and turn to God to take the pain away.
On Nolan's blog I have a link to an amazing blog but I will post it here as well. www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com . Angie has a posted dedicated to all the readers who have or know someone who has lost a baby. She has requested them to post a comment about their loss(es) and asks the readers to pray for them. The amount that has responded is so very sad.
Thank you for your prayers. I also would like it if you could send up a prayer for this baby that is growing inside of me. Please pray for a healthy full-term baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment