Saturday, October 4, 2008

A personal day for Mommy!

For the first time in my Mommy career I have part of the day off. Tyler and Nolan went w/ Papa Kirk and Uncle Kent to a BBQ festival (or something like that). So, I had a list in my head of everything I wanted to get done today, but my bed was calling my name. So, I took an undisturbed nap, and woke up on my own terms. I love the quietness of the house right now. Although I should be cleaning, I think I'll stay here on the couch a little bit (maybe a lotta bit) longer. :)
But, I do have to say, although I could not get used to this (I miss my baby already), it is nice every once in awhile (or every 13 months) to have a day off.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am so glad you got that day off! Mommies don't get vacation days of sick days!

    ReplyDelete