Thursday, April 10, 2008

Maya-Day 2

Maya came to visit again today. We had lots of fun. She is so different from Nolan. She is calm...Nolan is not. But, I love him a whole bunch anyway. I couldn't imagine having an "easy" baby, what would I do with my time.
We went to visit Wendy today. It was so nice to get out of the house. I have been home (without getting out) too long. I'll say it again, I am so ready for summer! It is nice to have adult conversations during the day, or actually it is nice to have any conversation (with someone who talks back).
Nolan actually slept at Wendy's house today. I cannot believe it. I think that it is the first time (ever) that he took a nap at someone else's house. It is nice that there was a crib for him to sleep in. So much less stressful, when he is not fussing the entire time.

This is the two playmates yesterday. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment