Wednesday, April 9, 2008

8 Months Old....can you believe it!

Nolan spent the day playing with a friend (Maya). He had lots of fun! I think she did too. It is fun when they get together. They are so close in age that they really enjoy playing with one another. Nolan needs to learn to share, though. Everything that Maya would play with, Nolan would take from her. He even took her pacifier a few times. I wonder what he will do when he has a couple siblings :), I am sure that will be fun....
It doesn't seem like a lot has happened from 7 months to 8, but I guess he has changed quite a bit. He is so close to crawling. I keep saying any day now, maybe one of these days I'll be right. Even though he cannot officially crawl, he can get around very well.

Last night, he tried broccoli for the first time. Much to my surprise he really liked it. I guess he is nothing like his parents when it comes to eating....that's a good thing too! Well, I guess that is all that has changed. My little is baby is going to be a year old before I know it, very bittersweet.


"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today." ~Stacia Tauscher

This what Nolan thinks of being 8 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment