Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year 2011 Jan.-Mar.

What a beautiful year it has been . My goodness our family is so blessed!
January
Big snow storm. The kids got all bundled up to go play outside. Lily took one step out the door. Then she back turned around and wanted no part of it. Tyler and Nolan had lots of fun. Me and Lily made chocolate and lemonade snow ice cream!



February
 Lily got her first of many black eyes. We eagerly waited to meet our sweet baby.
March
 We welcomed sweet baby Kason into our family March1st. I said from the moment I found out our due date, there is no way I'll make it to March. I just knew for sure this baby would be a February baby. God has a beautiful way of humbling us. I was induced one day before my due date. What an experience that was. Much different than my other two. I remember saying a couple times, "This is kind of boring." I felt little pain expect for getting my IV, that was not fun! Kason was my biggest at 7lbs. 8oz. Was not surprised at all that he was a boy. I think I need a whole other post about this, lots more details!




No comments:

Post a Comment