Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas

Yea, that is how far behind I am... I am posting about Christmas in the middle of February. :) We had a wonderful Christmas. I think that the best part of our Christmas was finding out we are going to be getting some new babies in the family. We are so excited to meet Jason and Wendy's children that they are adopting. Even though we do not know them yet, we love them very much. They have helped us see what God wants from us and our family.
I bought Nolan and Kaiya pajamas for Christmas. They were pretty cute!
Our Christmas eve tradition is to open one present (an ornament). Nolan loved his ornament. It was a wooden train that we let him paint on Christmas day. I didn't get a picture of Lily's it was a ceramic heart that I painted for her.
Tyler wrapped Nolan a box full of his old Ninja Turtles for Christmas. By far the best gift. He loves his turtles. Of course Lily loved her baby dolls that she got for Christms, but she was a little overwhelmed. We bought a lot less this year and we were extremely blessed because of it. I hope that we can continue to see the true meaning of Christmas instead of the gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment