Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 Months Old

3 Months, is that even possible? Lily is getting so big. She is usually a happy baby, but lately she's been a little crab apple. Hopefully this is just a phase. I love her so very much, sometimes I just curl up w/ her and watch her wiggle. These days are going to be gone before I know it.
Her latest accomplishments:
*She has great head control. She loves to sit up (assisted, of course) and take everything in.
*She loves to smile, coo, and is almost laughing.
*She has found her hands and loves to chew on them
*She loves to be swaddle very tightly, she wiggles so much that we have to use two blankets or she can get out.
*She is almost completely out of newborn clothes (they are way too short) and is wearing size two diapers.
*She normally sleeps through the night, but lately has decided she needs some extra love at 2:00 a.m.
*She loves to watch Nolan play and is very excited when Daddy comes home from work.
*She does NOT like her car seat, Tyler is usually holding her binkie in her mouth because she screams if she doesn't have in the car.
*Hopefully I get to weigh her today. I am curious what she weighs. She seems small to me. She weighs (arounding to the wii fit scale) 11.4lbs!
I am sure there are other things, she does new things daily. I cannot believe it has already been 3 months since my baby girl was born.

1 comment:

  1. Love this last picture and love the outfit. This is one beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete