Sunday, June 21, 2009

Smart Nolan

Nolan is getting so smart. He just makes my heart swell sometimes. We have been working on colors and shapes lately. He has the shapes down, but colors not so much. I have a workbook that we do everyday and some of the activities he has to color in certain shapes.
Well, on our trip to Mom's a few weeks ago he spent much of the time coloring. I just looked at the coloring book a few days ago and almost started crying (just because I love who he is so much). On the pages that he had colored, it wasn't scribbles (although some pages were), he colored in specific things. It looked just like pages from the workbook, but he did it all by himself. I had to call for Tyler to see because I was so proud. I often wonder who Nolan will be when he grows up. I pray that God uses him in extraordinary ways. Goodness, I love my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment