Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nolan at One year

My baby boy is a toddler. Is that possible? I cannot explain how blessed I feel to have been able to spend almost every moment the past year with my son. Wow, that was a long sentence, sorry! Anyway, he is so incredible but I am sure you already know that.
So much has changed about Nolan in the past month. He smiles so much now. He always used to smile, but it is different now. He knows that we like it when he smiles and does it to make us happy (at least that what I tell myself). He can just make my heart melt with one coy smile!!

So what else is he doing:

  • Loves to play peek-a-boo!

  • Eats anything you put in front of him, unless it is his b-day cake :)

  • He has started walking, nowhere near consistently, but he can do it!!

  • Drinks from a straw sippy cup, but still will not tilt a regular sippy

  • Loves to play with Libby. He teases her with her toys

  • Throws balls and swing bats (Daddy likes this one)

He understands so much that we say to him. A few examples include: Ball-he will start looking for a ball, No-He hears this a lot, Libby and Jax-will start looking for them.

One year stats:
Weight: 20.8 lbs.
Length: 30 3/4 in.
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 in.

I cannot imagine what the next year has in store for us but I am sure it will be a lovely adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment