Thursday, July 10, 2008

One more month until 1!

Nolan is 11 months old and I still cannot believe that he is our baby. I was watching him play today and it just doesn't seem real. I wonder when it will really sink in that he is ours forever.
Yesterday, on his 11 month b-day another tooth popped through. He now has six teeth and two more that I can see under the gums. He is getting so smart. Some of the things that he does just blows me away. I love the way he is starting to figure out how to do things on his own.
He is not walking or even standing by himself yet. He can walk with a push walker and he is so cute doing it. I do not think he will walk for a while, he loves crawling.
Monthly pictures are getting harder and harder to take. He will not sit still and tries to crumble the paper. So these pictures are cute but you cannot see much of the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment