Sunday, March 9, 2008

Picture Day

Nolan had his six month pictures yesterday (I know, he's seven months today). Josh Solar came over to Evelyn's house to shoot some pictures of him. Let me just say Josh was amazing and patient. Nolan started out crying. I was worried that we were not going to get any good ones. I should have know better. After we took Nolan's clothes off and fed him alittle, he was ready with a smile.
Josh was the photographer at our wedding and he did an awesome job. But there is something about your child in a picture. I have never seen better pictures! :) They are so beautiful! And I have only seen a few of them. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of money.
http://joshsolarphoto.blogspot.com/
Make sure you check out Josh's blog and his website if you are interested in getting pictures takenhttp://www.joshsolarphoto.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for all the kind words:) All I do is press the button. Nolan is so freakin' cute that it makes my job easy!

    ReplyDelete