Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally Some Relief

Nolan was so fussy for about a week or two. He has finally started acting a little normal. I am so thankful the last few days have went smooth. I was starting to stress out. Nolan has been much happier, thank goodness. I have determined he was fussy due to teething. He has also been sleeping better (at least at night). We were giving him cereal before bed, but it seemed to be making him wake up more. Since we have stopped, he has only been waking up once or twice, which is much than before. It makes life a little less stresssful. I hope that when we really do start feeding him solids (around six months) he does a little better than he did with cereal.
I love my baby! I continue to remind myself that he will grow up before I know it, and no longer need me. I want to cherish every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment